Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MY BAD!! I'm getting back into the Groove -- and news from Michael Castro, Brooke White, Chris Daughtry

Hey All,
I have REALLY TAKEN A LONG VACATION (from blogging that is)!!

I have been kinda busy lately and even though I have been going here and there, I haven't posted a blog. I have several drafts and a bunch of pictures, but I just haven't sat down long enough to actually post one.

I am prepared to get back into the groove. I even have a few interviews I will be posting at some point in addition to several concerts -- 4! That I haven't posted about as yet.

So, forgive me and let's move on from here.
You can always read my random and idle/idol chatter in my twitterfeed.
(Sometimes I post some good stuff; Sometimes I just chat with friends: either way -- my site has some movement)

Since my eyes are slowly closing, I will just post this little BubbleTweet for now that I did a week or so ago. You can click on the link and give it a little time to download. It's about 30 seconds or so -- a hello from me.
CLICK HERE

CONGRATS to the top 10 American Idol Finalists that are currently on tour! Your lives are no longer going to be what they were!

Even though my pillow is calling, I want to give a shoutout to Michael Castro -- CONGRATS on making it to the second round in the Hollywood auditions in American Idol this season (or so we hear anyway!) We are rooting for you Mikey! WHOOP!
You can preorder Michael's upcoming EP on his website at MichaelCastroMusic.com

(Photo Credit: Unknown, but it's from Michael's Myspace)


(Photo Credit: RealBrookWhite.com
Secondly, go to iTunes and buy the newly released CD from Brooke White (HIGH HOPES AND HEARTBREAK). Support her in her dream -- she is a sweet spirit and I love her music -- she shares a love of the music of the 70's (like Carol King and James Taylor) which is so evident in her style.


Also is the new release of Chris Daughtry's sophomore CD (LEAVE THIS TOWN)- check it out. Mr. Daughtry is doing his rocker thing, but it appears he still is living his faith. :)
(Photo Credit: DaughtryOfficial.com



Night Night.. HUGS


"That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving,And tell of all Your wondrous works." (Psalm 26:7)

No comments: