Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jason Michael Carroll ... Noticing Numbers!

[Photo courtesy: gactv.com]

I love technology and social media. It allows you to keep on the pulse of what is happening around the world in real time--and allows you to hear new music as is heads out of the gate.

As you know, I love music, and have interviewed artists and reviewed CDs for a music magazine, so I listen to a lot of it. Everyone has an opinion and opinions are just that--and I have mine ;)

So, recently thanks to social media, I heard the soon-to-be-released single by Jason Michael Carroll entitled "Numbers". I really enjoyed this lighthearted song. Jason with his amazing God-given voice sings about the daily presence of 'numbers all around, flying up and down' before us. The way Jason throws out the significance of certain numbers brought me back to how Billy Joel threw snippets at us in "We Didn't Start the Fire". It made you carefully listen to the lyrics while bopping along to the song. I listen and I bop to 'Numbers'!

Those of you that know me or that read my blog, will surely pick up on my favorite numerical references in the song-- "John 3:16" and "The Second Coming". Don't let those numbers just pass you by because they are two of the most important numbers of our lives!

Jason has partnered with Cracker Barrel and his new CD will be available around July 26. In the meantime, head over to iTunes and follow him on Twitter @JMCOfficial and visit his official site HERE

Jason Michael Carroll is a country cutie, husband, daddy, and former U.S. Marine --using his God-given gift.

No comments: