Sunday, September 6, 2009

Have you ever heard or seen Lifehouse's Everything Drama?

In researching a particular topic this morning for another blog I am working on, I came across the video for Lifehouse's song "Everything" which was used in a performance by a group of teenagers.

Lifehouse is a band on the Geffen label. It is not a Christian band, but from what I have read, some of the original members had deep faith and previously played in churches as a Christian band. The lyrics of their songs have touched many hearts and have been used in numerous TV shows and commericals. If you listen to the lyrics of this video, I pray you will be moved as well.

I have seen this particular drama over and over this past year, but every time I watch it, it brings me to tears because the message is so powerful!

I have shared it with friends and some of them see the message and are moved and yet some do not understand it. I pray that as you are looking at this video that the message touches your heart.

One additional thought that I take away from this video is that even though God gives us life, He did not create us to be robots. God gives us the freedom to make our own decisions. We can easily be seduced by the things of the world. Those choices can cause us to go down wrong paths and reap the consquences of the actions we take. God is still waiting for us to turn around and grab hold of Him. When we do, He will move mountains for His children and take on our enemies as our Father.

(No matter what you have done, God is waiting for you to make that U-Turn back to Him. It's not about religion, it's about having a relationship with a living God who loves you more than you can fathom.)

Enjoy the music, listen to the words, be moved by the message:
Lifehouse -- Everything

No comments: