Friday, September 4, 2009

Jason Michael Carroll -- Gotta Love 'Em

Busy week this week, but I am getting ready to wind down and have a nice long relaxing weekend. I've got some special things to post about (but I know I promise and then sometimes life happens and gets in the way -- I'll catch up this week -- I have a bunch of drafts sitting to be posted)

I just recently shared about Jason Michael Carroll and I do from time to time because he is really talented (and he is a really good guy). So, that being said, I found this video that I wanted to share with you. (If I was living in the south, I would have to say 'share with y'all' or 'share with all y'all -- but you know what I mean :) I love a southern drawl --and they are all different, from state to state)

JMC, gotta love that smile and that heart.
Thanx ACM for interviewing Jason Michael:

No comments: