Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tim Tebow -- University of Florida Gator - Football force to be Reckoned With - Man of God

Well, a friend posted this video on Facebook and it touched my heart so I had to share it with all of you.

Mind you, if you know me, I am a UGA Bulldawg by osmosis. I watch the SEC games, I watch the draft, if I watch NFL games (besides my home state) my favorites are the teams with players that are UGA alum and those that serve the Lord. UGA has many players that love the Lord too, but I happened upon this video tonight and so even though Tim Tebow is a Gator, I am posting it. (I forgive Tim for being a Gator .. and aferall, he is a brother in Christ so ya gotta love him :)

Before I post this video, since it does have some Gator stuff in it too, I have to say .. GOOOOOOO DAWGS, SIC 'EM! WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!! (Kerri, this one's for you :)

Thank you Tim Tebow for being a true servant of God and sharing the love He has put in your heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cathy Anne. He is a very inspirational young man and doesn't shy away from his faith and the love of his family who brought him up this way. Thanks again!

Kerri (that pesky Gator friend of yours! :)