Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jason Michael Carroll - NEW VIDEO for Hurry Home

Jason Michael Carroll is one artist that I have seen more times than I can count on my fingers and maybe even more than if I added in my toes :)

(I'll tell you a little secret -- I did NOT want to like Jason Michael because when I first went to see him perform, I was there to support Bucky Covington, but after hearing Jason Michael and after meeting him, how could anyone NOT like him??)(Besides, Bucky already knows that he is special in my book)

Jason Michael Carroll is blessed with an amazing voice. If you read my blog, you know that I have said on occasion ...you just don't expect that voice to come out of that guy!!

Jason Michael writes from personal experience and so his songs are moving.

The last time I saw Jason Michael (which I haven't blogged about -- my bad! -- it was last month), he told us that the song "Hurry Home" on his sophomore CD (currently in stores), is based on a family experience -- his aunt left the family and was gone for about 13 years (to my recollection). The family never gave up hope and finally one day, she called home and came back to be reunited with the family.

The video for Hurry Home has just been released and it definitely delivers. I found myself tearing up watching parts of it. There is a part where all music stops and it is as if Jason Michael was singing directly to you.

Take a peek at the new video and fall in love with Jason Michael Carroll:

No comments: