Monday, August 17, 2009

Jason Castro - Live Webchat - New Single - New CD!!

Ok, I'm sorry... everyone has been asking me when I will be posting another blog. I am sorry, yes, I have been quite lax on my blogging lately because I really have been extremely busy and just haven't been able to find the time to sit and post.

I do have a number of really good things to post -- several concerts and an interview or two. I will do that now that summer is winding down and the routine will be get back into the grove.

To make it up to you, I just had to jump on and post this amazing photograph of Jason Castro just tweeted by him. Is it the new CD cover? Perhaps? We shall see.

Also, tomorrow, August 18, Jason will have a VERY IMPORTANT WEBCHAT revealing some important and long-awaited news. (Hopefully, it will be the news that his new single will be available.. and the radio stations will begin to play it as well!!)
(That usually means the beginning of a tour and a few months of promotion before the CD will be available) Been waiting for the tour (I know he has already started performing on the West Coast -- Come East young man, come East :)

Jason will also sing new songs at the webcast!! Soooo "BE THERE OR BE ...A PARALLELOGRAM"

Join Jason and a whole lot of other fans, Tomorrow, August 18 (Tuesday) at 6pm EST www.JasonCastroMusic.com.

(If you paid attention, you will notice that I purposely repeated the date and time -- so hope to see you there!) (if you can't make it, check anyway, sometimes they record the chat and leave it up for people to view)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog ωas... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I've found something which helped me. Many thanks!
webchat
Also see my page > livestrip