Wednesday, October 14, 2009

JASON CASTRO'S --FIRST OFFICIAL VIDEO for his new single, LET'S JUST FALL IN LOVE AGAIN

Well, word was out that tomorrow morning was the release of the new video so I was patiently and excitedly waiting to see Jason Castro's official video for his first single Let's Just Fall in Love Again. (if you have to ask who Jason Castro is.. ummmm, you haven't been reading my blog..or watching American Idol 2008)

This is the first single off his highly anticipated CD release from Atlantic Records due sometime in the new year so it is all very exciting.

So, I went to bed at a decent time tonight so I could get up early (gotta get into the office kind of early tomorrow) and my phone was tweeting like crazy. The tweets to my phone each get announced so they are audible. I was trying to sleep and the phone just kept going off. When it goes crazy like that, I know something is happening and something is a flutter out there. (Thanx Guys.. I actually do appreciate it)

At first, I looked at the clock and just couldn't get myself to read the tweets, when I did, I thought "I can wait till the morning to check out the video". Well, the dog decided he wanted to go out NOW too. LOL All things happen for a reason. I also decided I couldn't wait to see the video. Hence, here I am on the computer in the early morn (1:00 am -- I usually would be awake at this hour if I hadn't gone to bed early tonight)

Well, I am definitely glad I decided to put on the computer and watch the video. I absolutely love it!! WHOOP!!

The song is so positive, upbeat, and fun and the video mirrors that --definitely a believable Jason video (of course, I already know what alot of the girls out there are saying about it too).

I have to say that the actress in the video is the spitting image of one of Jason Castro's true supporters. (a/k/a C4Castro or CC from the northeast -- you'll know who I mean) I can't stop thinking I am watching her in the video LOL and I am sure a lot of those that know her are thinking the same thing.

CONGRATULATIONS!! JASONNN! IT'S A WINNER :)
God bless you in your journey!


p.s. You can get Jason's single on iTunes now. AND...Jason is on a radio tour and a mall tour right now, so check out his website to check when he is coming near you for a mini concert prior to CD release. Go meet this wonderful young man! CHECK HERE FOR SCHEDULE

Ok guys, here ya go!! Enjoy! (Courtesy of Yahoo.com)

No comments: