Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jason Castro - Love Uncompromised on American Idol Extra

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop on and let you know that I am alive -- I promise :)

I know I have not been diligent in posting my blog for a bit. I have a few things in the works and I will also be posting in the next day or so.

Till then, if you haven't seen Idol Extra this past week (I don't get it, so I am thankful to those that post on youtube), I'm sharing Jason Castro's visit to the show with Jillian Barberi.

I like Jason's answer to Jillian at 3:15 as to what his song Love Uncompromised is really about and if he is looking for it or already has it. I love to read between the lines and knowing what I know about Jason Castro, I tend to believe his version of Love is in line with scripture so his answer blessed me (but I wish it was a little bit more explanatory). Either way, this boy's heart is filled with love and he shines his light even on subjects such as this.

Like I said before, many think that Love Uncompromised is about the wedding night -- and he did say it is something he thinks about, but doesn't have yet.



(Thanx to Dare2Dream for posting the video.. thanx C)

No comments: