Monday, April 27, 2009

Jason Michael Carroll drops Sophomore CD and invites you to attend the Brittany's Battle Event



Bad me (or does it make me cooler to say "my bad")..anyway.. My bad (LOL) I have started so many drafts of my blog this week and haven't finished even one so that I could post it. They will have to wait now because there are important things coming up that I wanted to share with you for the upcoming week.

I will post a few blogs so that each event gets it's own hoopla

TOMORROW - April 28, 2009

Jason Michael Carroll (JMC) drops his sophomore CD "Growing Up is Getting Old"!
If you haven't heard of him, please check him out. If you look at him, you would never expect "that voice" to come out of his mouth. It's definitely memorable.

I have had the pleasure of catching Jason Michael live numerous times (as you can tell by my blogs) so I have heard several of the tunes on this CD live already -- I personally recommend it. He is a sweetheart of a guy and a good husband and father (to me those things are important -- talent doesn't necessarily get my vote because it's God-given, it's more important to me how a person lives your life)

You can preview the songs at ilike.com and then go and snatch up your own--purchase--that is!

[Addendum: GAC posted this article today HERE]

I also want to mention Jason Michael's cause "Brittany's Battle" and the fundraiser event scheduled for May 2 in Raleigh, NC. Brittany, the daughter of Jason Michael's first drummer, died in her teens from Lung Cancer. If you would like to see Jason Michael Carroll in concert and support this event, check it out HERE. I would love to be there, but my schedule is not letting me this time. I pray for much success at the event.

If you cannot make the event either, but would love to donate something, Brittany's Battle has partnered with Amazon.com so check out their wishlist and make a few wishes come true HERE.

I've previously posted the video of Jason Michael regarding his song "Where I'm From" but I am again posting the link so you can go check out what he says about Brittany's Battle -- a cause he firmly supports because Brittany was a friend of his.


You can learn more about Brittany's Battle on their website at brittanysbattle.org.

CHECK BACK LATER TODAY AND TOMORROW AS THERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED TO SHARE (if you haven't heard them already -- Jason Castro live webcast (April 29), Bucky Covington's new single is out NOW, Richie Fields taking part in the genre-crossing benefit concert "Aid 4 Autism" in ATL (May 2))

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey Cathy Anne! This is Marie with Brittany's Battle. Thanks so much for your support of BBI and of Jason. We really appreciate it and hate that you can't come on Saturday! The new CD is great isn't it!? Thanks again for the support. God bless, Marie W.

Cathy Anne said...

Hey Marie :)
I'm am happy to share with others about Brittany's Battle and of Jason as well. God bless!
HUGS