Friday, April 10, 2009

Bucky Covington, and Jason Castro, and Jason Michael Carroll -- OH MY!

Well, some of my favorite guys have news all at the same time. Since I have been super busy and I have not been diligent on posting, I will fill you in on the news in this blog.

First, Bucky Covington's new single I Want My Life Back is beginning to be played on the radio. This song is going to be a hit -- I can feel it. Check Bucky out singing the new song for the first time at concert. Bucky's sophomore CD will be released in the next few months. Keep your eyes and ears open.




Jason Castro has found a home at Atlantic Records and working with Kara Dioguardi and one of the guys who works with the Jonas Brothers .. on one of his songs at least. Jason is planning to release his CD in June. If you haven't heard some of the new songs, search Youtube for his Garland or Texas A&M University (TAMU) concerts







Jason Michael Carroll's new CD Growing Up is Getting Old is being released on April 28. You can pre-order it and receive an autographed copy HERE


Jason Michael talks about his first single Where I'm From
which will be on the new CD



Enjoy :)
p.s. I went to an intimate, private, concert and interview of Billy Ray Cyrus on Tuesday and a behind the scenes tour of the Archeological Department of the Museum of Natural History in NYC. I will write about and post some things soon. Come on back ya'll...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Cathy Anne! Thanks for the videos of Jason! You can hear him singing a new song in the background!! I am so excited for him....Atlantic Records and big name song writers! God has got some amazing things planned!
Melaine