Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jason Castro Live Webcast 4/29/09

Jason Castro had his live webchat with his fans last night, April 29. If you missed it - check out the video below.

I just love that Jason is so natural -- no airs, no attitudes, no phoniness.
Trust me, I put nobody on on a pedastal and I appreciate those that remain humble even when the world lifts them up. (Jasonnnn and Bucky Covington --very similar views in that respect).

Thank you Jasonnn, Thank you JasonCastroMusic, Thank you Studio1920
for the continuing the connection with the fans and holding the live webchat

ok so after NUMEROUS TRIES.. and I am not a dummy...the embed code for the video keeps being bounced as having an HTML error.. like you care LOL

sorry I cannot post the actual video of the live webchat, but you can check it out on his site HERE.

No comments: