Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations Kris Allen!!! American Idol Season 8

Well, I missed the final competition of American Idol on Tuesday and had to watch the youtubes – thank God for those of you that record and share! (I saw my special AI guy and will post about that when I get a second – now is not possible).
I also missed the finale tonight, but my tweeps were tweeting their hearts out and giving me a play-by-play. Thanx all of you that sent me the run down so I can later find all of the related youtubes.

DISCLAIMER…. My blog.. My opinion  but you can share yours too.

I am truly happy for humble Kris Allen. My preference, if you read my blog, is a genuine, humble, and kind person. Not saying that there were not a few of those people this year, but it’s that vulnerable quality that I admire – someone that doesn't think they are “all it”.

This opportunity is huge for Kris. I ask that we continue to pray for him and Danny and those that go on the road and are taken from family into that “biz”.
Allen Lambert (HAHA SORRY, THIS WAS POINTED OUT TO ME.. FREUDIAN SLIP) I mean ADAM LAMBERT has success in the bag already – he is going to be a star and jump out at the gate--just like Daughtry. With his vocals, I am sure that his CD will knock their socks off. The way I think it works is that 19 Management usually signs spots 1 and 2. The Idol has to release a CD before the number 2 person. Either way, there are a few new discovered talents from this last group.
I can’t wait to go watch all the youtubes.

I heard that Keith Urban and Kris Allen a number together and I would love to see that one especially.

No comments: