Friday, May 15, 2009

Danny Gokey fans -- Please Vote for Kris Allen (American Idol). Adam Lambert --already a star

KRIS ALLEN (photo credit unknown -- but probably American Idol)

I just wanted to post another thought before I hit the sack. I do actually hear my pillow calling me.. or is that the tv on in the other room?

Anyway, I am a believer in God's Word. One of the scriptures that allows me to rest in Christ and makes life less stressful is Romans 8:28. ("All things happen for good to them that love the Lord according to His purpose"). Soooo, since it is evident that Danny loves the Lord, we know that God has things already worked out for him. So we can celebrate in that. Danny definitely has a musical future. (Mandisa tweeted that maybe her and Danny will duet.. oh that would be really great!)

I wanted to make a plea to all those out there the love the Lord and those who are Danny Gokey fans. Adam Lambert is already a star and doesn't need the AI title under his belt. His has an awesome voice and stage presence (not my style, but still really good). There is no question that Adam will have a great career.

So, I am asking you to vote for Kris Allen for the American Idol -- Kris, like Danny, is a brother who loves the Lord and is humble and talented. To God be the glory!

No comments: