Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alive! (Galations)

Hi guys,
I promise I am still Alive!! I have been quiet because I have been major busy.
There is a lot of stuff going on with new CD releases -- Bucky Covington, Jason Michael Carrol, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, and our Jason Castro.. soon very soon.

Lots happening on American Idol too, but there are lots of other sites out there for that :)

I promise I will get some words typed into this blog very soon. Please be patient with me.

I am also working with a few artists to start putting some of my interviews into my blogs :)

I pray you draw closer to your Savior. (Praising him helps to get you even closer - there is power in praise!)

HUGS
ME

I am Alive:

"I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20


Can I get a whoop, whoop?

No comments: