Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Red Envelope Day - March 31st - stand up against abortion






If you know me personally, you know that I am a person filled with love, not hate, and definitely not drama.

I don't "debate" the things of God, but I will surely share and speak about those things openly. I try to live my faith to the best of my ability. I believe everyone has the "right" to believe what they want, even though there is only one Truth. I also believe that the Lord has given us the commandment to share that Truth with the world - and to do it in love.

That being said, I know that for everything that happens there is a spiritual reason behind it. It is important to fight things spiritually, besides taking action in love.

So, I am sharing with you about RED ENVELOPE DAY on March 31, 2009. It is actively participating in a cause with love and no drama. It is protest against abortion so that our concerns are heard by this administration.

The event is mailing a red envelope (or postcard) to the White House (or many and writing the statement on the back of it) -- not only will the numbers show support for the the belief that life begins at conception, it will also give an added boost to the economy by purchasing postage.

If you use postcards, you will save on the postage and still make your statement.

Check out RED ENVELOPE DAY and take part.

I remembr when I was in high school and we all gathered together in our cafeteria while we listened to music and pumped out a massive amount of postcard entries to a contest that we eventually won. The unified effort dramatically raised the number of our entry submission. Can you get together with your church, your family, your friends? Send in as many envelopes as possible and DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!

No comments: