Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jason Castro in Concert at Texas A&M University 3/28/09




JASON CASTRO IN CONCERT AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, March 28, 2009
Tickets on sale NOW


I am saddened that I will not be able to attend Jason Castro's next concert, but am anxiously looking forward to the rest of his career. I know I can't attend EVERY concert, but if I could, I would. (Jasonnn, come play on the East side next time :)

I wanted to share the info for his next gig as it is THE BIG EVENT and maybe YOU can make your own arrangements to attend. Check it out HERE.

When I reviewed the information provided by the University, I immediately knew that Jason's participation in the event was typical JASONNN! Jason Castro has the "heart of a servant." Serving and helping others is rooted deep in this boy. His concerts to date have been connected to a cause and that is one reason that I admire him so (HE IS SECOND). Jason is also an Aggie and he holds Texas A&M dear to his heart.

THE BIG EVENT, held every year by the school, is a project in which the students show their gratitude to the surrounding community by taking part in service-oriented activities. This outpouring promotes interaction between the students and their neighbors.

In connection with MSC Town Hall, Jason Castro will be performing at Rudder Auditorium on Saturday, March 28, 2009 as part of THE BIG EVENT. Also, a little birdie (with a platinum streak and a faux hawk) mentioned that Michael Castro --Jason's brother and also an Aggie -- may be performing the opening set. This will be huge for Michael and very exciting, I'm sure. WHOOP!

Tickets can be purchased NOW:
- In person at the MSC Box Office
- Online HERE, or
- By telephone at 979-845-1234 or Toll Free 888-890-5667

$15 for students, $20 for non-students
Doors Open at 7pm

NOTE: The first five rows have been reserved for Texas A&M students.

Jason Castro Fan Club members should check the VIP Lounge or watch for an email with pre-sale ticketing information.

If you are not a Jason Castro Fan Club Member and would like to become one, please see Jason's website at Jason Castro Music.

If you attend, please send share your experiences and/or pictures. My email is heart.throscopy@gmail.com

No comments: