Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason Castro - new single VERY SOON

Jason Castro promised that he would have his new music available soon. And according to an email I received SOON is VERY SOON! Sooooo, keep your eyes and your ears open!

Whether you liked Jason Castro on American Idol last season or not, it is undeniable that he has the ability to move his audience and to be memorable. In a time when music is "loud" and in your face, Jason has natural talent to gently touch hearts.

I think we are going to hear amazing music from this boy for years to come. If his Myspace is the litmus test for his widespread appeal, then this young man is here to stay.

Jason appeared on the TV Guide Network's Idol Wrap this week and performed what we believe will be his first single "Love Uncompromised". I am one for reading between the lines and breaking down lyrics. I have had discussions with people about the beautiful lyrics and some believe that in consideration of Jason's faith that the song is about the "wedding night". I also think that way as well, but that is only my opinion.

Jason performs in this video with backup by Dave Lichens.



(VIDEO CREDIT - LUNDY)

No comments: