Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miley Cyrus / Hanna Montana - New Video - Bucky Covington..playing

I've been working on a number of things lately so I haven't had time to focus on sharing -- but I am posting a bit today. As you see, that will happen from time to time -- a lapse here and there.

God is good and I continue to praise Him for who He is and for his mercy and forgiveness.. and every breath that I and my family and friends take. (have you too?)

Thanx to Trish who told me about this video, I am sharing this video from the new Hanna Montana movie with Miley Cyrus. The video is cute and catchy. More importantly for me, I see Bucky Covington playing guitar in the back on the right side near the drums. Yes, it's the tall guy with the long blonde hair wearing a kind of greenish shirt (and jeans, of course). Way to go Bucky! We are so happy and proud of you!

This video might spark one of those dance revolutions .. I prefer the kids singing this song to "Crank That" which is also very catchy, but the words are filthy and a lot of people don't even realize it! -- and some don't care (it definitely doesn't give glory to God).

So, here ya go: Miley Cyrus in Hoedown Throwdown:



(credit to AlexIIIMontana for posting)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you will notice, Bucky is playing his Redneck Guitar, a Christmas gift from his fans.

Cathy Anne said...

Thanx for the info. I hadn't noticed it, but I do know that he plays it on special occasions like the award shows. Bucky truly appreciates his fans -- and we truly appreciate him.