Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bucky Covington - New Single, New CD! Woohoo!

April 17, 2007 was the day Bucky Covington dropped his debut CD -- and the rest is history!! (Shoutout to Irma and Rocky Covington who made this day memorable for me)

Bucky really did make history...(and I have said it already previously) but I am so happy to keep saying it -- BUCKY COVINGTON WAS BEST SELLING DEBUT COUNTRY ARTIST OF THE 2007 CLASS!

Bucky had three consecutive top 10 hits: "A Different World," "It’s Good To Be Us" and "I’ll Walk." (and I think that all of the tracks were worthly of being released as singles -- not one was thrown on the CD as a bad track or as we used to call it "the B side")

Well, the time has come for us to have some new music from the man. Wooohooo! (yes, I review music, but I am also partial to several artists as you can tell if you read my blog on a regular basis). (For the record, I appreciate "real" people, "humble" people, people with "good hearts" who are caring, giving, and compassionate -- that sums up Bucky in a nutshell).

Bucky's sophomore CD has a goal release date of June which is only around the corner. But, even more exciting is the release of Bucky's new single, "I Want My Life Back". I know, I've mentioned this before, but since it it scheduled to be released on March 16th.. ummmm that is 6 days..I think it is worth mentioning it again. (Like I said, this is my blog, so I share, you read--or not).

Many people have said to me that they don't "like" or "listen" to country music. You truly would be surprised at what is under the umbrella of this genre and you are sure to find many songs that you really like. Give it a listen -- why not start with a few of Bucky's songs on YOUTUBE and check out his new single on March 16th! (I'm sure you'll want to then buy the entire CD)


(Banner - courtesy of Lisa/JudgeFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw a widget at Bucky's facebook fan site that says CD drops Sept. 8. However, you are right, Lyric Street still has June on its Bucky site for CD release. Who knows?

Anonymous said...

Bucky is awesome! He is such a sweet guy and deserves all the best. I can't wait to hear his new single and I'm soooo ready for the new cd! Everyone needs to go and listen!

Anonymous said...

Have you heard any news on a track listing for the new cd? or any early reviews? I guess it still may be early for that, but i am getting anxious...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the new single and CD! Yes, I'm confused also, I too have a "widget" that say's September and I also heard April for the single release.....so I guess we will be on pins and needles until then!

Thank you Cathy Anne, I love your blog!

KgatorKerri