Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brantley Gilbert

Well, it's me again. I was thinking about a song that I heard last weekend and I realized that I never even mentioned the guy that opened up for Bucky Covington at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach.

I never heard of him before, but I really enjoyed his set. His name is Brantley Gilbert. I noticed the Georgia "G" on the bass guitar player's guitar and, of course, my heart is in Dixie so I my ears perked up. (Yup, I am a born and raised Yankee, but my heart is south of the Mason-Dixon line). So, if I haven't said it yet, GOOOOO DAWGSSSS! LOL

Anyway, take a peek at Brantley Gilbert. This song is Saving Amy -- listen to the words. I love when you can hear someone's faith in their songs of everyday life.
Enjoy, but you might want to get your tissues.

Saving Amy

[photo credit Brantley Gilbert's myspace]

No comments: