Monday, November 24, 2008

Comment from Robert

I received this comment from one of my readers "Robert". Robert's comment touched me and I wanted to share it with you (it is buried in my first post). Before I share it, I wanted to say to Robert and his fiance that I wish you both a beautiful and wonderful life together. Keep the Lord first in your marriage and He will truly bless it.

You said you and your fiance have recently accepted Christ's free gift of salvation (paraphrased). I am so thrilled that you have -- If you allow Him, He will heal your hurts and you will begin to see His hand in your life more clearly as you grow in your relationship with Him.

God bless you :)

Robert's comment:
"All my life I have grown up away from home. Not knowing what love was or how to show it. Taken from my mother and step father. Raised by the state of mass. I have fallen in love with the woman of my dreams and we are about to start a family together. She is my rock and my world. I hope that everyone understand that things like this in the casting crowns video does really happend everyday and everywhere. Kids see the pain and suffering of the world with out evan understanding it and no one is there to show them or tell them what it means.
My wife to be has also grown up in a home that was not perfect and abused. She turned her heart and soul to God, I have done the same. I am a new christian and we are in it together With our hearts and spirits on fire for God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cathy anne for commenting on my post. My fiance and myself,have been going through alot recently. She has been faced with some really hard times within the matter of a few weeks. I try to understand but when I go to her and ask her to stop fighting me and tell me what is on her mind she feels so different in the way she talks to me.
She is a stronger christian than I am. I just wish that I could help her with out being to "Pushy" If that makes sence. We are about to move to another state in less than 16 days. Could she just be tired and stressed or is she pulling away.
We are also in the middle of getting Our wedding on the go. A year and a half is a long time to be in love,I understand God is watching over us and everyday is faced with a new start and etc.
How could I show her that I love her and care for her always. I am rusty at this whole love and being in love thing, Because of being raised by the state and no one really was there to show me how to love or tell me about love, etc. Please help My email is rahoague@yahoo.com Thank you! Take care God bless:)