Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Maria Long Needs a Favor -- Let's Show Her Some Love

Sorry, this just in .... and I had to post it before hitting the pillow for my beauty sleep.

Maria Long, a beautiful and precious sister with a heart for people and the Lord, has requested a favor. (see below after the video for message from Maria)

Inside


This message is from Maria herself:



hey so there are only 3 days til voting closes for famecast... and they sent me an e-mail today telling me that i'm in the top 10 in the christian stage.... i suppose the funny part is that i didn't know! one of my good friends nick fry who won the previous time got his fans to vote for me... :)

soooo now that i know i have a special request??? please sign up and vote for me everyday! :) in 3 days i find out if i made the top 5 then the voting will continue for the winner.... if i win this then i move on to compete for $20,000... who could not use that???lol

so yeah please get everyone you know to vote! i appreciate your support!
--Maria
-----------------------
Check out Maria at her MYSPACE

No comments: