Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Well, Good morning all. Today is supposed to be a sunny Sunday (my friend Deb said the sun is coming my way from her house a little West of me so I am waiting for it to show its face--ahhh and here comes the sun.. do, dun, do, do..here comes the sun). (Oh that reminds me of Brooke White, which transitions to Cookie (David Cook)--he will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning for those that want to catch a glimpse of him).

Doing a little websurfing before I start my day, so I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite places to visit on the web. I take a virtual trip to Australia to visit Hillsong at www.Hillsong.com. I hear from some friends that we have Hillsong here in the U.S., but not near me so I go all the way to Australia with a click of my mouse.

Since it's Sunday and I am off to church, bear with me and take a listen to one of my favorite Hillsong videos (this one is from London). Let me know what you think of it.
If it isn't your kind of music, just humor me and listen to the end anyway. I hope you will enjoy.



Catch ya later :)

No comments: