Friday, November 21, 2008

Jason Castro -- Richie Fields

Hey, thanx guys for all your comments to me and thank you for letting me know that you enjoy getting to know a little bit of what is inside this head and heart.

Here it is Friday night and I haven't posted anything since yesterday morning! I promise there is lots of stuff swirling around inside but, Geez... doesn't life just get in the way of our plans sometimes? My work load has been piled above my eyeballs burying me so that I could hardly take a bathroom break--I kid you not! (That being said, thank you Jesus that I still have a job because many people don't right now).

There are so many tidbits I want to post, but I don't know where to begin. I guess right now I will post some important things.

-----I've added a music player in the Right Column. Take a listen to some of Jason Castro's songs from American Idol. These are not songs written by him. You will be in for a treat when you hear those. For now, just listen and hear his heart.

-----Jason Castro has added another concert to his calendar--the Inauguration of FlyTrap Music Hall in Tulsa, Oklahoma on November 29. Click HERE for details.

-----Win Tix to Jason Castro's December 13th Concert in Garland Texas!
Jason was able to get 2 sets of 2 tickets to give away to his loyal fans for the December 13th concert in Garland TX where he will be opening up for Patti LaBelle!! These seats are located in a premium location and Jason wanted to make sure that they were given to 2 lucky fans!!

Enter by clicking HERE

Sign your first name and screen name in the thread. You do not have to be a member of Jason's Fan Club to sign up so tell all your friends and pass the word.

Then be on the look out for Jason's date night video after his November 29th concert in Tulsa,OK, and watch as Jason draws the 2 lucky winners names and announces them on his video himself!!!!! His date night video will be posted on Jason's Myspace

Each winner will be given a pair of tickets for the show! Be the first to hear Jason's new music and come out with the best fans on earth!! The winners will be emailed or Pm'd with further information. You may sign up once per person.

-----On another note, I mentioned the other day that Richie Fields' song "Man Enough To Cry" was getting a lot of plays at Y'allwire. Well Richie has gotten into the Number One spot as most played. I am so happy for him. Congratulations Richie!! Remember to check out Richie's video on www.gactv.com.

#1 on yallwire

No comments: