Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sharing the Experiences

I decided that it was about time that I put my thoughts and writings in one place. The internet, as in life, contains opinions from all points of view -- so why not mine? I have something to say as well, so why not? These are my views and opinions, my life, my words to the wise, ramblings, sharing of valuable info, and occasionally just words on the screen :)
So, there ya go.

I have a vast knowledge on many topics which is the result of many years of osmosis and absorbtion. I would love for my blog to be a place where people could come to read it to find comfort and encouragement, learn something new, experience new music, and share their own opinions as well. I am sure that from time to time, someone may comment (feel free to do so), but I will not debate your opinions because we still have the freedom to speak our minds, but I also will not accept any comments incorporating profanity. Free country, but my blog :)

(Lord, thank you for who you are and what you do and have done!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All my life I have grown up away from home. Not knowing what love was or how to show it. Taken from my mother and step father. Raised by the state of mass. I have fallen in love with the woman of my dreams and we are about to start a family together. She is my rock and my world. I hope that everyone understand that things like this in the casting crowns video does really happend everyday and everywhere. Kids see the pain and suffering of the world with out evan understanding it and no one is there to show them or tell them what it means.
My wife to be has also grown up in a home that was not perfect and abused. She turned her heart and soul to God, I have done the same. I am a new christian and we are in it together With our hearts and spirits on fire for God.