Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Christmas Party and Pastor Rick Warren

Ok... sorry about today. Another Christmas party tonight and then home to make some of the other gifts I am making.

Things are tight this year so some people are getting some special homemade gifts.. made with a lot of love and prayer (because I am not talented whatsoever in any way).

I don't know if any of you have seen the news but President-Elect Obama has chosen Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church (author of Purpose Driven Life etc) to give the inaugural prayer. Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!! God you are so good :)
Pastor Rick is a mighty man of God who is wise and committed to Christ -- he walks the walk.

Well, we are expecting a major snowstorm so I am gonna go to bed since I have to get an early start tomorrow morning.

Jesus bless!

No comments: