Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas -- Chris Tomlin

So, I was shopping for Christmas cards tonight (I know, I should have done it after Christmas last year, but I didn't get the chance). I want to keep Christ in Christmas so I try to find cards that do that (It’s getting harder and harder to find even a Christmas card about Christ--the reason for the season! – ugh!)

I needed to find a few special ones as well as several boxes of cards. While perusing the special card section, I found a Christmas card created by Hallmark in their Innovations line which had music when you opened it. I listened to several and found the most perfect card!!

The front of the card asks: HOW DO YOU GIFT WRAP PERFECT LOVE?

The inside was a line drawing of the manger and the song. Listen to the song HERE. (If you can't view videos, google "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin for the MP3)

So, whatchathink? Isn't it perfect for a Christmas card?

When I got home, my email inbox contained a discount coupon for concert tickets to the same person whose song is on the card—Chris Tomlin. Chris is an amazing songwriter and wonderful singer. He is a three-time GMA’s top male vocalist, two-time vocalist of the year, and nominated for a Grammy. So, I thought I would share the coupon with you in case any of you wanted to treat yourself and the family to a great concert.



To take advantage of the coupon, click HERE and enter the word "Family".

No comments: