Monday, December 1, 2008

Life and Stuff - and more Jason Castro from Tulsa

Doesn't life and work just get in the way of what you plan to get done by end of day?

Sorry I was unable to post today, but I was really swamped. I also love my beauty sleep (I need all the help I can get LOL) so if I can get my 8 hrs, I take them.

I wanted to post this youtube video of several of the songs sung by Jason Castro in Tulsa and a little player someone created from their own recording. The player is Jason Castro singing "Shine Your Light". I've added it to the right sidebar and you can click the button to shut off the player. I can't get that song out of my head, nor do I want to!!

Some of the Lyrics to Shine Your Light:

It's only yours to give away
a spark a flame
Don't be the one to stop and say
It's too hard today
There's a better place you want to go
so many all around who want to stay
It's so hard to face the darkness
when a single spark will lead the way.
So I say, shine your light
shine your light and lead the way...


I am hitting the sack now.
HUGS
and Shine Your Light :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess what happened at my store today...they kept playing Hallelujah. Of course none were Jason's version but 3 times they played it. I called Jen up and was like it's making me not be able to wait for my shift to end so I can hear Jason's version LOL