Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Jason Castro -- Date Night etc

Okay so humor me here. I know I have been blogging a lot about Jason Castro over the last few days, but Jason is having a whirlwind of stuff going on right now and he is sharing it with his fans, so here ya go. (BTW, Bucky and JMC have been a little quiet doing other things at the moment, but they will be rocking soon enough.)

I logged on after work and noticed that Jason Castro had posted his "Date Night" video for this week (Jason missed one last week because of his busy schedule and traveling back and forth across the country. Jason had changed the schedule so we no longer are constrained to weekly date nights (even though we still look for them) and he promised that will post spontanously :) This video was done on the FLY ...FLYTRAP actually, after his concert at Flytrap Music Hall in Tulsa the other night thought it was just posted (I can hear Jackie when there is a noise scare so she recorded this one I believe). I have also posted Jackie Castro's own post from the same night.


Rather than clog up the page with more videos this week, I am only posting the links, but you know how to click so .. click away and catch a behind the scenes with Jason Castro. You gotta love him -- such a sweetheart.

DATE NIGHT-NOV 29

JACKIE'S EXTRA CLIP

(Photo Credit Andrew Shepherd)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know i was actually told on LiveJournal by an ex friend on it that she didnt want me to write about Jason or Cook anymore cause she didn't know who they were. and she was like you always right about them so I'm cutting you from my friend's list...my response was i dont care LOL