Friday, December 5, 2008

I am Second -- website (Are you Second?)

After viewing Jason Castro's video on the I Am Second website, I checked out the other parts of the site. I was moved. Each video clip takes a peek into the heart (a little heart-throscopy) of different individuals from celebrities, athletes, and average people (that sounds awful, the word "average" but you know what I mean -- the rest of us not in the limelight).

The stories are open, honest, and compelling. Each person shares their own weaknesses and struggles and how they came to find peace and joy.

I've heard some of the stories before, but not in this way and not put together with the amazing photography of Trey Hill (not Trey Hill from Nashville, the guitarist -- but, Trey Hill from Texas, the photographer). Brian Head Welch (founding lead guitarist of the rock band KORN), as well as Stephen Baldwin (actor), Joe Gibbs (football), Josh Hamilton (Baseball), Daryl Waltrip (Nascar) also give you a peek into their hearts.

The I am Second site also provides resources for those interested in finding out more information or dealing with struggles and issues in their own life. It is definitely a website worth visiting.

I found a youtube video of Jason Castro's clip, here ya go.


Thank you Trey Hill

No comments: