Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol Season 8 begins tonight on Fox TV (Michael Castro)

Sorry for not posting yesterday, so I will try to make up for it sometime today.

I only have a few minutes right now, but I wanted to remind everyone that the new season of American Idol starts tonight on Fox TV (8pm EST, 7pm Central). If you haven't watched it before, give it a peek, it really is something you can watch with the whole family.

I am anxious to see Michael Castro (Jason Castro's brother). I have heard rumors that he may have been booted off in round two, but we shall see.

Even if he was booted off, no matter... God has a plan for that young man's life and since he was gifted with a voice, I believe God will use it in his life. (Romans 8:28)

Don't forget.. use a little "heart-throscopy" and look beyond the human costume (Michael loves the unique hair, but his heart is tender for the Lord). Michael may have had some red streaks in his hair during the audition period. Gotta love him for the way he shows his uniqueness. (My boys made "statements" in their hair too :)

The following is a picture of Michael with Linda in Garland, Texas in December:

(photo credit: ME)


NOTE to MCas: -- we wish you well. With love and prayers on your journey in life and we can't wait for your CD. Jesus bless! (I am glad I got to meet you in Garland)

No comments: