Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rocky Covington, Ducky Medlock, Tom Hurst - Addendum

I've received a number of emails regarding my post about the band "Medrock".

I don't know anything more than I posted, but from my experience it is common for musicians to always being collaborating and jamming here and there. They will jump in and play with other artists and even form their owns bands in which they play publicly during their downtime. Some may even put out albums with other artists or a side band while they remain in their main band.

So, the guys having formed Medrock most likely does not mean that they are leaving Bucky Covington. I don't have a direct 411 on that, but my gut tells me they are with Bucky for the long haul or a least a very good portion of it. (UPDATE AND CONFIRMATION: Don't worry, the boys are NOT leaving Bucky! -- it's a fun thing.)Here is the picture of Tom Hurst that I tried to upload yesterday.
Tom sports a little shorter hair now.


(photo credit unknown, but courtesy of Tom's myspace)

No comments: