Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Muddy Water" Trace Adkins featuring Stephen Baldwin

I am just popping on the computer for a bit before I run out. I promise to be back later and will attempt to post my JMC stuff. (It is a new phone so it will be trial and error to get the photos and videos off of it).

I wanted to share this video by Trace Adkins because every time I hear him sing this song, I get tears in my eyes--it so touches my heart. This song is really powerful if you listen to it and understand the meaning of it. (No matter what kind of person you are, God allows U-Turns and gives you forgivenss in His amazing grace through Christ's sacrifice for you.) I have to thank Dawn from TN for putting it on my heart today. (Thanx Dawn, miss ya).

So, before I post it, did any of you see Celebrity Apprentice this past season with Trace Adkins and Stephen Baldwin? Both men appeared on the show and did well -- they also stood out above the rest for their upstanding and moral characters. I believe that God always has a purpose and bringing these two men together was definitely of the Lord.

This first video is a CMT interview with Trace regarding the making of the video and the second is the final product which I ask you to watch, no matter what genre music you prefer. I hope you enjoy them.

CMT Interview:


Muddy Water:


bbl (be back later)
Jesus bless!

No comments: