Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bucky Covington -- 24 hrs. Part II (thanx Steve Cook)

Well, first and foremost let me give a shout out and a big thank you to Steve Cook! Thanx Steve for videoing and posting Bucky Covington's behind the scenes videos and for putting up Part II of the 24 hrs. experience.

Last week I posted the video "Bucky Covington -- 24 hrs. Part I" sharing the recent excrutiatingly long travel adventure that Bucky, his band, and crew endured to get from Nashville to San Francisco for a show. A few people have asked me for Part II and so here ya go:

24 Hours - Part II


Note to Bucky and the Guys: I'm glad to see you made it there and back in one piece (a little sleep deprived, but still kicking).

I am also posting a video from Bucky to his fans thanking them fans for 2008. Enjoy "Hometown" (video produced by Steve):

Hometown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain guys as I live it on an almost daily basis!!!

Signed,

Your #1 Flight Attendant Fan for Delta Airlines ~ Kgator Kerri :)

P.S. Sorry for all the lost luggage and gear too.......