Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jason Michael Carroll - New Year's Eve - Atlanta

So, I am so happy that my phone recorded lots of videos from Jason Michael Carroll's show on New Year's Eve in Atlanta. But....I was right in front of the microphone and the speakers so my photos and my sound are not that great. Also, I think I need to convert before I upload because my uploading did not produce the sounds correctly. I will play with that.

Since I did promise you something, I am posting a few pictures below. As I said before, I need a new camera because I got a lot of JMC's elbow, face with a microphone in it, and hair, but very few good shots of him. He was actually above me during part of the concert and still my shots got messed up. Oh well, I will get better ones with the new camera (when I get it). I may go through what I have again and post some more tomorrow, but I do want to hit the pillow before midnight (which is creeping up on us).

In the meantime, I am sharing a picture of Jason Michael celebrating New Year's Eve at midnight by kissing his wife Wendy on stage...very precious (I don't think he will mind since he did kiss her on stage (and also posting a few other shots -- including the one of JMC's cowboy boot which was right in front of my face). I wanted to get a close-up of his jeans pants with the large cross on them (you can see them in the video on ABC of his performance on Good Morning America).

Enjoy. Catch ya on the flip side :)







No comments: