Thursday, January 8, 2009

God TV :) Good stuff and "Delirious?"

I don't know how many of you watch "God TV" but it is some good stuff! I understand that it is available on your TV also, but I watch it on my computer. You can watch it at http://www.god.tv.

You can hear right-on biblical teachings, join in prayer, enter into praise and worship, and hear some wonderful music (The umbrella of Christian music has all genres under it so don't be fooled, there is something there for everyone).

So, for my PSA (Public Service Announcement), I thought I would share the upcoming highlights for the new year on god.tv.

The following is a short note from the people at god.tv:

Begin 2009 with a boost of praise and worship, because GOD TV is inviting you to bring Glory to His Holy Name this weekend.

Don’t miss out on heartfelt worship with Eddie James at The Ramp (Colorado, USA) this weekend. Dutch Sheets and Damon Wheaton also share messages that will challenge your thinking, plus the dance and drama group Chosen perform some emotive works. We truly do serve a creative God.

Next up is The Ultimate Event from Alton Towers (UK) which never disappoints with a remarkable list of top Christian bands and speakers. Favourites like Delirious? headline the event, plus other top-class acts - namely the popular worship band, RPM and American punk/emo band, This Beautiful Republic - will take to the stage.

Sunday takes on an End-Time focus with MorningStar Ministries founder, Rick Joyner. Rick shares some invaluable End-Time teachings that will give you more insight into what is happening in the world today and what God’s Word says about these times. Prepare for victory by tuning in to this insightful conference.


I also am posting a video by "Delirious?" since they were mentioned above. Take a listen, I hope you enjoy "Majesty" by Delirious?



Also, here is a little interview and acoustic version of "I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever" which includes a little lesson on how to play the song if you play guitar yourself.



Night Night - see ya tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI, Finally Free by This Beautiful Republic is on the Guitar Praise game (for PC) I mentioned a couple weeks ago. "I am finally free of the burden that was slowly drowning me." Great line from the song.