Sunday, January 25, 2009

Laser - Medical and Cosmetic Tattoos and the Like




Well, I guess I am putting out a Public Service Announcement of sorts by this post, but I wanted to share this with you.

I have a beautiful friend Carrie or "Cariangel" as she is affectionately referred to by many. Yes, that is Cariangel's picture here courtesy of her website. Geez, I think it's been about 15 years that we have known each other--maybe more. We don't get to see each other much these days, but she is a special person that I keep in my prayers. One of these days we will get to catch a bite together or something when our schedules work it out.

I was reading about her new venture "Total-Laser" and I was really impressed to read her bio. I was not aware that she had become so accomplished in her field--and that it she had progressed to that point that she also was using it to help others, including cancer patients. Very cool.

Cariangel is a tattoo artist and also has her own shop. (Mind you, I will not be getting any tattoos, thank you. But, I don't judge those that have them either because that is their outer costume and only God can see their heart.) Cariangel did not rest on her laurels, she perfected her artistry techniques and has furthered her education to become a Medical and Cosmetic Tattoo Artist as well as a Certified Laser Technician (Lasers can help with a laundry list of problems).

I have worked with many cancer patients and when I read the section on how Cariangel is able to give women back their self-esteem, I understood. I really hadn't thought about that aspect of the tattoo industry since I don't think about tats very much. I also see the benefit of tattooing for burn victims and those with other problems (have a lot of freckles you would like to get ride of?)

Many of you that read my blog are all around the world (it is so awesome to see that too -- thanx), but I thought for those of you in the New York and Tri-State Area at least, I would let you know of Caringel's new business and all the services the are provided including hair removal (men, she even does backs!).

Cariangel, partnering with another Certified Laser Technician Dana (who also brings other expertise) and a doctor providing other enhancements, have opened their doors for business. They are located in prestigious Bronxville, New York in Westchester County (that has to say something in itself).

Check out Total-Laser and Cariangel's Bio HERE.

Carrie -- I wish you the best as you enter this new phase in your life. HUGS :) oh and p.s.-- look who you are sharing the page with (below) :)

No comments: