Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bucky Covington, Jason Castro, Michael Castro, Jason Michael Carroll, Cole Degges

I didn't get a chance to post yet today and will try to do a little later. I don't usually post a lot of personal goings on, but just to get something up today, I will post a few personal pictures :)

I love people. I love friends and look forward to meeting those God puts in my path because I know He has a reason. I have had the opportunity to meet and speak with some special people (my opinion after doing a little heart-throscopy). I am Scots-Irish, German, and the other half is Italian. So I am a hugger and a kisser (Greet one another with a "holy kiss"). Here are some recent pictures.

Bucky Covington:




Bucky Covington:




Jason Castro:



:Michael Castro



: Jason Castro's "I Am Second" Billboard



: Jason Michael Carroll




Cole Degges:


_________________________
"The fool says in his heart, says there is no God." Psalm 14:1

No comments: